|參考文獻||1. 王家俊，”行為跡象網路”， 民87，台灣大學未出版論文。
3. Andersson, Martin R. and Sandholm, Tuomas W., “Leveled Commitment Contracting among Myopic Individually Rational Agents”, Proceedings of the Third International Conference on Multiagent System, Paris, France, 1998.
4. Beam, Carrie and Segev, Arie, “Automated Negotiations: A Survey of the State of the Art”, CMIT Working Paper 97-WP-1022, May 1997.
5. Bichler, Martin, Kaukal, Marion and Segev, Arie, “Multiattribute Negotiates for electronic procurement”, Proceedings of the First IBM IAC Workshop on Internet Based Negotiation Technologies, Yorktown Heights, USA, March, 1999.
6. Baum, M. S. and Perrit, H. H., “Electronic Contracting, Publishing, and EDI Law”, John Wiley & Sons, 1991.
7. Caglayan, Alper, Harrison, Colin, ”Agent Source Book: A Complete Guide to Desktop, Internet, and Intranet Agents”, John Wiley & Sons, 1997.
8. Chavez, Anthony and Maes, Pattie, “Kasbah: An Agent Marketplace for Buying and Selling Goods”, Proceedings of the First International Conference on the Practical Application of Intelligent Agents and Multiagent Technology, London, UK, April 1996.
9. Cole, L.A. and Muthusamy, Y., “A Performance Comparison of Trained Multi-layer Perceptions and Trained Classification Trees”, Proceedings of IEEE, Vol.78, 1990.
10. Dutta, Soumitra and Segev, Arie, “Transforming Business in the Marketspace”, Proceedings of the 32nd Hawaii International Conference on System Science, 1999.
11. Dworman, Garett, Kimbrough, Steven and Laing, James, “On Automated Discovery of Models Using Genetic Programming in Game-Theoretic Context”, Journal of Management Information Systems, Winter, 1996.
12. Fox, Mark S., Chionglo, John F. and Barbuceanu, Mihai, “The Integrated Supply Chain Management System”, 1993
13. Glushko, R. J., Tenenbaum, J. M. and Meltzer, B., “An XML Framework for Agent-based E-Commerce”, ACM, 1999.
14. Gruber, T., “Ontolingua: A Mechanism to Support Portable Ontologies”, Stanford University, Knowledge Systems Laboratory, Technical Report KSL-91-66, March 1992.
15. Guttman, Robert H., Moukas, Alexandros G and Maes, Pattie, “Agent-mediated Electronic Commerce: A Survey”, Knowledge Engineering Review, June 1998.
16. Guttman, Robert H. and Maes, Pattie, “Agent-mediated Integrative Negotiation for Retail Electronic Commerce”, Proceedings of the Workshop on Agent Mediated Electronic Trading, May 1998.
17. Maes, Pattie, “Modeling Adaptive Autonomous Agents”, Artificial Life Journal, edited by Christopher G. Langton, MIT Press, Cambridge, USA, 1995.
18. Matos, Noyda and Sierra, Carles, “Evolutionary Computing and Negotiating Agents”, Proceedings of the Workshop on Agent Mediated Electronic Trading, May 1998.
19. Nwana, Hyacinth, ”Software Agents: An Overview”, Knowledge Engineering Review, Vol.11 No.3, October/November 1996.
20. Peng, Y., Finin, T., Labrou, Y. and Cost, R.S., “An Agent-Based Approach for Manufacturing Integration - The CIIMPLEX Experience”, International Journal of Applied Artificial Intelligence, Vol.13 No.1-2, 1999.
21. Oliver, Jim R., “A Machine Learning Approach to Automated Negotiation and Prospects for Electronic Commerce”, Journal of Management Information Systems, Vol.13 No.3, 1996.
22. Runge, Alexander, “The Need for Supporting Electronic Commerce Transactions with Electronic Contracting Systems”, Proceedings of Conference on Information Systems and Technology, Montreal, Canada, April 1998.
23. Sandholm, Tuomas and Lesser, Victor, “Issues in Automated Negotiation and Electronic Commerce: Extending the Contract Net Framework”, First International Conference on Multiagent Systems, San Francisco, USA, 1995.
24. Schach, Stephen R., ”Classical and Object-Oriented Software engineering”, IRWIN, 1996.
25. Shavlik, J.W., Mooney, R.J. and Towell, G. C, “Symbolic and Neural Net Learning Algorithms: An Empirical Comparison”, Machine Learning, Vol.6, 1991.
26. Wu, Zeng-long, and Yuan, Soe-Tsyr, "Automatic Agent Cooperation Wrapper", Proceedings of Agent Technology Workshop, Taipei, Taiwan, 1999.